ConnectEd partners with school, district, and community leaders to transform education through Linked Learning pathways so that all students, especially those furthest from opportunity, are prepared to succeed in college, career, and civic life.
Across the nation, public schools that offer high-quality, relevant and rigorous education to all students, are the norm. All students graduate fully prepared for both college and career, with equal opportunities at reaching their full potential. Communities, including families, businesses and educators, come together to ensure that every student is valued, proficient, and successful.
- All students should have the opportunity to succeed, regardless of their life circumstances.
- All students deserve a high-quality, relevant, and rigorous education that prepares them for success in college, career, and life.
- Linked Learning engages students’ interests by providing real-world relevance, inspiring students to persist and excel in their education.
- Linked Learning closes the opportunity gaps that historically limited the success of underserved students including students of color and low-income students.
- To achieve long-lasting outcomes for students, Linked Learning must engage a broad community coalition in a shared vision for student success.