Marques McCammon combines more than 25 years of auto industry product development, manufacturing, brand leadership and marketing experience with intimate knowledge of software-based automotive product advancement.
He gained early recognition from Crain’s Detroit Business as one of 40 young executives making an impact in the Motor City. Other highlights include:
· Creating the Dodge SRT-4, crafting the blueprint for Chrysler’s SRT moniker and designing the first modern 4-door convertible
· General Manager of the Car & Truck Division for Saleen Performance Vehicles
· General Manager of West Coast Operations for American Specialty Cars
· Chief Marketing Officer for Aptera Motors
· General Manager/Vice President for Wind River
At Intel subsidiary Wind River, McCammon was responsible for automotive software products, directing a global team focused on product management, engineering and marketing.
McCammon joined Ricardo in 2019 as President of the North American automotive business and in 2021 was appointed Global Managing Director of Ricardo’s Automotive & Industrial business, which applies future technologies to help our global clients address the world’s energy and mobility challenges.